Arranged Financing with Speed Air Conditioning
We will arrange for financing your purchase
Every Southwest Florida resident knows just how important it is to have a well-functioning air conditioner in their home or business.
The cost of a new ac system shouldn’t stop you from enjoying the comfort that it brings. If your air conditioner has stopped working and requires replacement, don’t worry, we can help arrange for financing your purchase.
Let Speedy Air Conditioning, Inc. arrange for financing your purchase up to 100% of the cost. With all of the electricity savings you’ll experience with your newer, more efficient unit, the new system can pay for itself over the long run!
Did you know that we can also help arrange financing for our other products too? In addition to helping arrange financing for our ac systems we can also help with financing for duct work, indoor air quality products, blown-in insulation and wine coolers.
Buying a new air conditioning unit is a major financial decision.
Speedy Air Conditioning wants to help you make an informed decision about what product to buy, as well as save you money. We are an FPL “Participating Independent Contractor” and can help arrange for FPL rebates on your new system purchase. Ask us about your eligible rebates.
Not sure what that means? Call us today and we will help you decipher the FPL rebate jargon.
Wondering if your ducts are clean and in proper working order? Did you know that FPL also gives rebates on air duct tests and repairs?
Call Speedy Air Conditioning, Inc. today at 239-596-2645 to learn more about how we can save you money now and in the future on your air conditioning system.
We offer free, no obligation estimates on A/C replacements and new installations so that you can make an educated decision on your replacement options including different manufacturer brands, applications, sizes and efficiency. No job is too big or too small.
Feeling sick more often than usual? Not sure if the air quality could be to blame for how you are feeling? Let us conduct a free air quality consultation to help you pinpoint any areas which may be leading to health problems or otherwise compromising the air you breathe daily.
We also provide free energy efficiency consultations to help you determine if your air conditioning unit is functioning properly and efficiently, a more efficient ac unit can lead to significant reductions in your electricity bill.
The air conditioning estimate process
- Fill out our “Schedule an Appointment” form or call Speedy Air Conditioning, Inc. at 239-596-2645 to have one of our technicians visit your home or business location and gather information for calculating your air conditioning system requirements. We usually set the appointment between 7:30am to 5:00pm unless it is an emergency situation. Please ensure that you or someone will be home to let our technician in so he can take the measurements we need.
- Meet with Speedy Air Conditioning, Inc. technician on designated appointment day and time and allow him to assess your current air conditioning system to gather data about your requirements. If a new system is necessary, Speedy Air Conditioning, Inc. will perform a Manual J® load calculation. This calculation provides an estimate of the amount of heating and cooling BTU’s needed for your whole house or business.
- During the appointment, the Speedy Air Conditioning, Inc. technician will measure each room of your house or business. We need to measure floors, ceilings, and walls, including all the windows, and check insulation in the attic walls, and crawl spaces.
- Some other factors that go into our estimate is finding out the number of occupants, inside and outside temperatures, shading and roof color.
- We will provide you with a copy of the estimate for your information and as a reminder of the required air conditioning system which is specific to your home or business. The estimate copy may also be useful in comparing bids from other contractors.
- If the calculations don’t include all the items mentioned above, or if you see anything that you don’t understand, please call us at 239-596-2645.